Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Kevin Bo-bevin

So, wit this whole teaching thing, I didn't realize how attached to my students I would get. Last semester, we had 20 Eagles(my Kindergarten class). Now we only have 17, soon to be 16. The three that we lost at the end of the semester I was sad about, but with such a big change as a new semester, its to be expected. I recently found out however, that I will be losing another student, Kevin. I would be lying if I said he wasn't my favorite student. Kevin is a very cool, serene student. He is going to grow up to be one of those guys everyone wants to be friends with. We have taught Kevin to say "stick it to the man" and "no big deal", and he will have long adult-like conversations with you about where you are from, your family, and what you did for lunch. Kevin is moving with his family to Taipei on Friday, and I will genuinely miss him. Don't get me wrong, I love many of my other students and love talking to them, but Kevin is one of a kind...

here he is:

1 comment:

Tim said...

So Sad. Any chance you will keep up with his family?