Friday, November 13, 2009

Last 5's

Stolen from my BFF, with a few alterations:

last 5 books I read:

1)Stolen Innocence-Elissa Wall
2) High Noon-Nora Roberts
3) The Opposite of Love- Julie Buxbaum
4) Rogue- Danielle Steel(not proud...)
5) Slam- Nick Hornby

Last 5 meals:

1) homemade pizza
2) kimchi, rice, and tofu patties
3) delicious deli sandwich
4) korean beef, rice, and kimchi
5) cereal

*Last 5 people I talked to on the phone/skype:

1) Erlo
2) a girl I interviewed at school today
3) my family
4) Alicia
5) Bethany
*some of those had some repeats!

Last 5 things I watched on TV(rather, the internet):

1)Law and Order
2)Private Practice
3) 17 Again
4) Medium
5) Grey's Anatomy

Last 5 things I've bought:

1) water
2) some groceries, including eggs, cheese, bread, and vegetables
3) a coffee this afternoon
4) that delicious sandwich last night
5) a cold beverage to go with that sandwich

that was probably more interesting for me than for you!

No comments: