Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Names

Well, we named the cats....or at least we came up with names we like. The black one will be Ziggy and the tabby one will be Jet Li. He is more of the Kung-Fu type.

Not much going on lately here. But since this blog is such a hit, I just have to keep the fans satisfied ;) Saturday was Open House at school and I got to meet some of my Kindergarteners' parents. Lots of excitement there, and we don't get paid for it.

Saturday night I sang Karaoke. Don't asked me what possessed me. We were at a place that had it and it just happened. That's what they all say, right??

In other news, Bethany and I just booked our flights to Bangkok for Chinese New Years(end of January). We get about 18 days total off, and we are taking that entire time to travel around Thailand, and hopefully Cambodia and Vietnam. Can't wait. Really really really can't wait. Before then we have Thanksgiving and Christmas to get through. That's gonna be hard. Feel free to send me stuff:)

Till next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should have named them Jellicle cat and Magical Mr. Mistoffelees. I am so glad that you have been eating Fajitas! I miss you alot! I like reading your blog though, it makes me remember how funny you are.

Emily said...

I can't believe you forgot that I'm funny.