Sunday, April 12, 2009

Awesome Blossom

This time of year is absolutely beautiful here! I was going to try to go to a festival this weekend in Seoul to look at cherry blossoms, but apparently "festival" just means a very large crowd walking along a street to look at blossoms...and that just didn't sound appealing. The other day after school, I was on a walk since the weather has gotten so beautiful, and came across some pretty amazing trees. Here are a few pictures from the day:


















The only problem with them is that I think they make me intensely allergic. I've been sneezing and coughing, and have a terribly stuffed-up nose the past few days. Either that or I'm just sick--again. I'll be headed to the doctor during my break tomorrow to try to get over it, either way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey emily!
somehow i lost your blog address after you came back the first time, but i'm glad i found it again! your pictures are GORGEOUS! so fun. hope you have a wonderful week!!

DeMo said...

I'm glad that you found me and like reading my mundane stuff! ;) I will repay the follower honor and follow you too! Like Silvy said, your pics are gorgeous. And I love your blog layout. I'm trying to find something that is more "me."