Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cuteness Award




Bethany elected me for this cuteness award thing. I guess I will do it for lack of anything else I want to write about right now. I'm supposed to write 10 not-so-cute things about myself, so here goes:


1) I burp quite often after drinking orange juice. My burps are pretty impressive too. Not very lady-like and I'm sure they are very unattractive.

2) I tend to leave 1/3 of a glass left over of most things I drink. I find I just really don't like to finish that last little swig. It can be annoying for people who live with me and find lots of almost finished drinks laying around.

3) I have extremely flat feet. It means I'm a little awkward and not very cute in heels.

4) Like Bethany, I don't floss regularly(sorry for stealing that one)

5)I get annoyed very easily and let it show a little too often to the people I love.

6) I get very crabby when I haven't had enough sleep. My required amount is about 9 hours a night plus the quite frequent nap. I've always been this way.

7) I procrastinate with important tasks.

8) I can be lazy when it comes to my work. I'm working on this, honestly.

9) I like to share things, so when you are eating with me, I will want to try whatever you have. I try not to do this with strangers

10) I don't wash my sheets more than once every three weeks, more often than not, its less than that. If I'm the only one who sleeps in them and I shower every day, what does it really matter??


So, for those of you reading this, you can tell me if you agree. I now elect the following people to do this, even if you think its lame:

Marian, Angela, Jenna(you guys should do it on facebook)

1 comment:

scang111 said...

I cannot do this on facebook...sorry!

I'll just steal #s 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 10. Now I only need 4 more.