Thursday, August 2, 2007

A real blog!

Here it is, no more xanga, less facebook, more blog. I'm going to try to keep this up, but we will see. I head to Taiwan tomorrow. I have done as much as I can do to prepare myself, and now we will see how far that gets me in the next couple of days. For a person that has travelled as much as I have, this is the first time I am going to a country where I know nothing of the language except for the snippets I have listened to on my Berlitz: Learn Mandarin Chinese in 30 days. I guess they probably expect you to use those cd's all day every day for 30 days in a row. That didn't happen for me. Anyway, here I go!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no more xanga? sheesh! now i will have to make a special trip to your blog instead of reading my subscriptions--but you're worth it :)

David said...

hey Emily,

It's been a couple days...but no rush with a post! It takes a while to adjust to a new place and no doubt you're overwhelmed with the new sights/sites. I had a great time in Taiwan - except for the jetlag! I hope you're able to adjust to the new time without too many problems.

Looking forward to hearing about your Asian experiences!

David

Turkey Boy said...

Blogging is for dorks.