Sunday, March 15, 2009

sick

So I've been pretty sick this week. I guess it comes with the territory. I have kids that love to pick there noses. Even though I yell at them when I catch them, the classroom is a breeding ground for germs. I've been taking it easy this weekend for the most part. Last night I went out with Alicia(a girl from San Ramon, CA) and a couple of her friends. Played some darts in an Irish Pub where a bunch of foreigners hang out.

Here are a couple of pictures of my school and kids.




The main playroom of our school. All the classrooms open to this room:




This is my classroom...its pretty small, but I like it that way:

Here are the little buggers. Can you find Harry Potter? His name is Peter, so I think I'll call him Harry Peter.



Can you tell who likes to pick her nose the most?(That's Zinna)

These are a couple of the girls I rode the bus with this week, Esther and Joann. Cute Best friends.



As promised, a picture of the outside of my apartment complex. The building on the right is mine. I'm one from the top, so that gives you an idea how high I am. Oh, and despite the appearance of a beautiful sunny day, it was in fact only 34 degrees Fahrenheit, or 1 degree Celsius.

No comments: